Friday, August 1, 2014

Bell in Brussels

Leather Jacket: Top Shop  Boots: Doc Martens 

Dress: Urban Outfitters

























A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure to visit Brussels, Belgium for the weekend, to which I completely fell in love! I must admit, I kind of preferred Brussels over Amsterdam. So beautifully enchanting, it was nice to get away from the fray in Amsterdam for more of a quiet and polite place such as Brussels. The vintage shops and record stores were absolutely amazing, not to mention the chocolate. After finding myself alone that night, I checked out a really cool set by a local artist who infused real organic sounds with dub step music...it was fantastic! I even managed to meet a couple of frenchmen who were artists as well, and got to discuss music with them. My stay in Europe is quickly coming to an end, and i'm so thankful and blessed to have had the opportunity to visit a part of the world I've always admired. The world is so much bigger than our backyards...and even more so beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful experience for a beautiful girl! love your pics of the city!

    ReplyDelete