Thursday, July 24, 2014

View From The Top







Romper and Sunglasses: Forever 21










The weather this past week in Amsterdam has been absolutely perfect, so a private tapas dinner on the rooftop of the MEMO Museum was the most picturesque place to overlook the city and enjoy a great meal...not to mention the open bar. I decided to keep things summery and casual by opting for a bright floral printed romper. I love the color and how comfortable it is, as well as the one sided ruffled shoulder which added a touch of flirtyness. It felt nice socializing with other students from all over the world studying abroad. I'm nearing the end of my studies, with just about two weeks left in Amsterdam and am trying to enjoy every moment of it. I can't imagine what it will be like to leave a view like this...

1 comment:

  1. I especially like the first photo. Your casual look is indeed attractive.

    ReplyDelete