Sunday, August 17, 2014

Blue Me Away


Kimono: Forever21  Shoes: Urban Outfitters 

Hat: Free People  Earrings: Vintage 




Bag and Sunglasses: Coach 






After inarguably the best month of my life spent in Amsterdam and Brussels, I'm officially back home! I miss the Netherlands so incredibly much, and can still feel the soft breeze off the gorgeous canals or picture the hustle and bustle of Dam Square. However, it's so nice to be back with friends and family, not to mention getting acclimated with the City again. I've even managed to break through my writer's block and start composing new music, to which I'll be sharing on here soon. Still swept away by the nostalgia and beauty of Europe, as well as the sentimental music i've had on full rotation (both my own and my favorite indie artists), it was only natural that I gravitated to a more romantic look with this gorgeous floral kimono from Forever 21 I managed to find while in Amsterdam. I'm completely obsessed with the floral print and variation of blues, as well as the light weight movement that makes it a true standout. Pairing my wide brim hat from Free People and Lace up wedge boot sandals from Urban Outfitters added some edginess so as balance out the overt femininity. A simple over- the- shoulder black leather bag and sunglasses from Coach were classic accessories, not to mention my favorite pair of vintage drop earrings. Summer is vastly coming to an end and my last year at University is just around the corner, to which I'm trying to soak in as much sun and "balls-to -the- wall" moments as I can. Can't wait to experience what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment