Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekend Wear

Dress: Free People  Leather Jacket:H&M



Necklace: Forever21
Bag and Boots: Urban Outfitters  Rings: (Index) Vintage (Middle) Gift 




I love nothing more than the weekends, and my peasant styled dress from Free People was perfect to wear. I spent some time doing a little shopping, to which I found some great vintage pieces, while my H&M leather jacket kept me warm. I liked adding lace ankle boots, a fringe bag, and leather jacket to give my look some edge so as to not make it so soft. Thus far, the weekend has gotten off to a great start, to which I also had an amazing jam session with a couple of my friends working on original songs. It's little moments in life that give you true happiness and makes you feel good- not to mention looking it.  








No comments:

Post a Comment