Saturday, February 8, 2014

Street Style


Coat: Calvin Klein 


Backpack: Vintage Coach

Crop Top and Jeans: American Apparel  Boots: Doc Martens  Hat: Target




Rings: (Index) Urban Outfitters,  (Middle) Vintage

Lipstick: Diva by MAC
Seems like the weather here in Michigan is getting more and more brutal. Luckily I had my long camel colored wool peacoat by Calvin Klein I found while thrifting to keep me warm. Although it's cold, I still decided to wear my long sleeve crop top and high waist easy jeans from American Apparel. After all, a girl can bare a little skin in the winter right? Pairing my vintage coach backpack and black Doc Marten boots were the perfect touch to toughen my look up. I'm literally obsessed with Doc Martens-they're the perfect boot for any season. While wondering around, I spent some time in one of the cutest cafes I recently discovered, The Red Hook. Stocked with the best looking and tasting pastries and delicious hot drinks, I couldn't say no. Nothing like a hot mocha as well as pistachio and blood orange macaroons to keep you cozy during the cold temperatures.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Looks like you were in New York or urban Paris...great style:-)

    ReplyDelete