Saturday, February 1, 2014

Prints and Pavements

Leather Jacket: Top Shop
Bag: Urban Outfitters  Hat: Free People


Pants and Top: Free People 


Boots: Nine West

Necklace: Vintage


Spent the day doing a little vintage and thrift shopping. The weather here in Michigan has been brutal, but luckily temperatures were relatively mild enough for me to wear my leather jacket from Top Shop. I love how rocker and bold it looks as well as its perfect fit. Decided to pair my Brocade Flocked Skinny printed jeans with a mustard color knitted top, both from Free People. I'm so in love with the ivory and black color detailing of the pant, giving denim some edge. Adding my wide brim hat, vintage styled lace boots from Nine West, as well as my vintage clock styled necklace sealed my look perfectly. I'm always drawn to bold prints, bohemian styles and rocker edge-all deeply influenced by music, my perceptions and personality, as well as the world around me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment