Friday, May 9, 2014

She's So Cold


Hat: Free People  Tee: Hot Topic  Boots: Vintage
Bag: Urban Outfitters 


High-waist Levis: Thrift   Rings:Vintage 

















Summer is finally here and I couldn't be happier! With another semester finished at University, I couldn't help but take advantage of the beautiful weather here in Michigan. Spent some time in the city, rocking my new favorite pair of cutoffs which was perfect for the warm up. I absolutely love high-waist denim but sometimes it gets ridiculous to spend an absurd amount of money on them at department stores, which is why I decided to make my own. I purchased a couple of old pair of Levi denim shorts from a thrift store and cut/distressed them to my liking which came out perfect. The best part is that it only cost me $5! Decided to keep things rocker casual with my Rolling Stones graphic tee, some vintage boots I got in Toronto, my wide brim hat from Free People and a fringe bag from Urban Outfitters. After wondering around I stopped by my new favorite coffee spot, Astro Coffee in Corktown for a refreshing Iced Lemon Ginger Tea and an oatmeal and coconut cookie, which was delicious. With summer officially here, I look forward to more moments in cutoffs while wondering around with wild, unruly hair. Who knows what adventures I'll embark on?

2 comments:

  1. I know the shorts are to be the centerpiece but, the hair is marvelous!!!

    ReplyDelete