Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pretty in Pink


Dress: Vintage  Shoes: Steve Madden 


Purse: Michael Kors 





Haven't blogged in a little while so thought I'd share a new post and my current happenings. After an amazing weekend downtown at Movement Techno Festival in Detroit with my best friends, I decided to keep things demure and feminine with my 1950s vintage flare pink dress. So flirty, I absolutely love the brightness of the pink- making it an instant stand out. Pairing my palm green Michael Kors bag and leopard pumps from Steve Madden, adding a touch of playfulness, which is perfect for summer. Speaking of, my summer has already been kicking off to a great start- full of discovering new restaurants, quaint coffee houses, amazing places to chill out and making awesome memories with my friends. And as usual, it's all done in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment