Saturday, March 1, 2014

City Wanderer

Coat: Jones New York 


Purse: Vintage Coach  Boots and Skirt: Vintage  
Hat: Revolve Clothing  Belt: Thrifted  Top: Urban Outfitters 

 









There's nothing like spending time Downtown in the city. I'm so obsessed with my new crushed velvet wide brim hat from Revolve Clothing- it's the perfect fit especially for my head and hair, which can be problematic at times. Decided to pair it with my 1950s vintage plaid skirt and boots, while adding a white detailed blouse from Urban Outfitters. I've never really been a fan of velvet or plaid until recent and I love how perfectly they pair together. While downtown, I had to eat at my favorite Thai restaurant, Orchid Thai for clear noodles and spring rolls. Mochas and oatmeal cream pies from the Red Hook for dessert was the perfect way to end a great day.   

1 comment: