Saturday, June 28, 2014

Gypsy Rose


Skirt and Crop Top: Free People 
Bag: Urban Outfitters 


Necklace and Earrings: Forever 21
Sandals: Nordstrom 
Sunglasses: Forever 21







I've been feeling very romantic lately, which could possibly be due to the natural core of who I am, my constant rotation of artists such as Hozier and Ry x, or the fact that I'll be strolling the timeless streets of Europe soon (thursday to be exact). Regardless of the cause, this gorgeous printed maxi skirt and crop top from my favorite place, Free People, was the perfect look for my current love sick persona. I'm absolutely in love with the array of colors and printed detail on the skirt. So long, it perfectly flows with every movement- not to mention the fitted lace crop top that adds a touch of sexiness with a plunged neckline, making my gypsy look picturesque. I've always viewed myself as a free spirit who at times wears my heart on my sleeves. It's even better when you have an outfit that compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment