Monday, September 15, 2014

Killer Bee

Boots: Vintage   Sunglasses: Coach   Cropped Biker Jacket- Nasty Gal 
Bag: Coach  Cap: Target 






Dress: Free People  Belt: BCBG Max Azria 










Fall is officially here, and I must admit I'm pretty sad about it. I absolutely live for summer- the gorgeous weather, warm strolls throughout the city...it's all perfect. However, Fall does have its own charm- the various colors and change of the leaves, warm cider and donuts from apple orchards, as well as the perfect moment to be your most stylish. To kick off Fall's cooler temperature, I decided to break out my Floral printed maxi dress from Free People. I'm convinced Free People can't make a bad garment piece and this dress was the perfect stand out. I absolutely love the movement and effortlessness of it, giving it a signature feminine silhouette...however I decided to give the dress some edge by adding my cropped biker jacket from Nasty Gal and a pair of vintage boots. A simple beanie cap, wide gold studded belt from BCBG, and cross body messenger leather bag from Coach sealed my look for the weekend. Speaking of, I spent the duration of it catching up on some thrift shopping and taking advantage of homemade pastries and espresso from some of my favorite coffee shops. I also had the opportunity to get re-accustomed with my old records and classic literature. Sometimes it's nice to escape from the addicitve fray known as social media and various advancements in technology. So as melancholy as I may be with Summer rapidly coming to an end, considering the incredibly magical one I had, I welcome Fall with open arms, vintage boots, leather jackets and the opportunity to make more charming memories.

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing in everything you wear!! Great style and description of outfit and events in your day. You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete