Thursday, June 26, 2014

Swept Away



Kimono, Romper, Shoes: Urban Outfitters 
Bag, Necklace: Urban Outfitters  Sunglasses: Forever 21













As if it's not apparent by now my style is very bohemian and comfort is key, which is why this black bow romper and detailed kimono from Urban Outfitters just felt organic to slip on. I'm absolutely obsessed with the color of the kimono as well as its movement.  So light and airy, it perfectly drapes the body and makes you feel ethereal. I also love the bow detail of the romper, which adds a touch of playfulness and is perfect to dress up or down. Adding my go-to fringe bag and lace up boot sandals (also from Urban) were awesome staples to my free-spirit look. I'm enjoying my last week in Michigan, as i'll be heading off to Amsterdam for a month next Thursday to study abroad. I'm extremely excited though slightly nervous, however I'm just anxious to awaken my streak of Wanderlust.  Someone wants told me that it's something weirdly calming about transplanting yourself to a foreign place. I'm ready for the Serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment